Someone to Watch Over You
Angels on Call Homecare is a licensed New York home health agency offering in-home care services to the residents of Putnam County and the surrounding areas. We offer a variety of services for you or your loved one including skilled nursing, companion care, transportation services, and so much more! Contact us for an in-home evaluation today.
At Angels on Call Homecare, we believe that home is the best place in the world to be! We staff companions, home health aides, home health nurses, dieticians, therapists, and social workers to provide the care you need from the comfort of your own home. If you notice that you or your loved one’s ability to get around and keep up with housework is lacking, it may be time to enlist a little help from an angel.
Whether you need short-term in-home care while you recover from a hip replacement or you need full-time live-in memory care for your loved one’s worsening dementia, we can offer full-time, part-time, or respite services to meet your unique needs. View our full menu of in-home services and contact us to schedule your evaluation today.
Some indications that you or your loved one would benefit from in-home care services include:
- A change in medical status. Not all medical conditions require additional help, of course, but if you or your loved one has suffered a stroke or a decline in physical or cognitive function due to a medical condition, home healthcare services can help bridge the gap between independence and total care.
- A decline in safety. If you or your loved one has fallen recently or struggles to remember to lock the door, turn off the fireplace or stove, or other important safety measures, it may be time to evaluate for the need for a little extra attention.
- Change in personal hygiene or self-care practices. If you or your loved one is finding it difficult to keep up with household chores, meal preparation, or grooming, the services of an in-home care companion can make a world of difference.
- You are recovering from an injury or hospital stay. Home healthcare services can be temporary to help you in your time of need between the acute care phase and getting back on your feet. Services can be limited to light housekeeping, wound care, and physical therapy, or can offer you full-time total care assistance.
- You are the primary care provider for your loved one. In-home respite care services can be just the thing you need to give you the time and the peace of mind that both you and your loved one deserve. From just a few hours at a time to full-time coverage for a weekend's vacation, or anything else you need, in-home respite care service can prove to be invaluable.
At Angels on Call Homecare, we provide a variety of in-home care services to give you and your loved one exactly what you need. For the care you deserve, modified you your unique needs, contact the home health agency that New York can count on.
Have you been looking for a way to help your neighbors and find a meaningful career that keeps you motivated? At Angels on Call Homecare, we are always looking for angels who have the self-motivation, autonomy, and caring compassion to join our team and care for Putnam County’s seniors and homebound. A career in-home health services can be a rewarding one that allows you to set a flexible schedule and hone the skills that carry over into caring for your own family. Whether you are interested in full-time or part-time work, we staff companions, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Check out our online job board to find the right fit for you.
As people age, others tend to believe that they slow down and revert to the innocence of childhood and are somehow less cognitively aware. The general population tends to regard the elderly the same way they regard toddlers or young children — simplifying conversations, speaking slowly, and modifying activities to […]Read More
At Angels on Call Homecare, we strive to provide high-quality care to New York’s most vulnerable residents — those who need a little extra help at home. From providing basic housekeeping services to full-time live-in medical care, our angels offer help where it is needed most — at your […]Read More
The terrifying facts are that one in 10 American seniors, or approximately 10%, have suffered some form of elder abuse. Each year 5.9 million cases of elder abuse are reported in the United States, and authorities estimate that only about one in 24 cases is reported and investigated. There are […]Read More
Home Health Care in Putnam County
Emergency/Non-Business Hours: 914-391-0785
Address: 667 Stoneleigh Avenue Building A, Suite 302, Carmel, New York 10512
Areas we serve: Carmel, Kent, Patterson, Phillipstown, Putnam Valley, Southeast, Brewster, Cold Spring, Nelsonville, New York