Someone to Watch Over You
Angels on Call Homecare is a licensed New York home health agency offering in-home care services to the residents of Putnam County and the surrounding areas. We offer a variety of services for you or your loved one including skilled nursing, companion care, transportation services, and so much more! Contact us for an in-home evaluation today.
At Angels on Call Homecare, we believe that home is the best place in the world to be! We staff companions, home health aides, home health nurses, dieticians, therapists, and social workers to provide the care you need from the comfort of your own home. If you notice that you or your loved one’s ability to get around and keep up with housework is lacking, it may be time to enlist a little help from an angel.
Whether you need short-term in-home care while you recover from a hip replacement or you need full-time live-in memory care for your loved one’s worsening dementia, we can offer full-time, part-time, or respite services to meet your unique needs. View our full menu of in-home services and contact us to schedule your evaluation today.
Some indications that you or your loved one would benefit from in-home care services include:
- A change in medical status. Not all medical conditions require additional help, of course, but if you or your loved one has suffered a stroke or a decline in physical or cognitive function due to a medical condition, home healthcare services can help bridge the gap between independence and total care.
- A decline in safety. If you or your loved one has fallen recently or struggles to remember to lock the door, turn off the fireplace or stove, or other important safety measures, it may be time to evaluate for the need for a little extra attention.
- Change in personal hygiene or self-care practices. If you or your loved one is finding it difficult to keep up with household chores, meal preparation, or grooming, the services of an in-home care companion can make a world of difference.
- You are recovering from an injury or hospital stay. Home healthcare services can be temporary to help you in your time of need between the acute care phase and getting back on your feet. Services can be limited to light housekeeping, wound care, and physical therapy, or can offer you full-time total care assistance.
- You are the primary care provider for your loved one. In-home respite care services can be just the thing you need to give you the time and the peace of mind that both you and your loved one deserve. From just a few hours at a time to full-time coverage for a weekend's vacation, or anything else you need, in-home respite care service can prove to be invaluable.
At Angels on Call Homecare, we provide a variety of in-home care services to give you and your loved one exactly what you need. For the care you deserve, modified you your unique needs, contact the home health agency that New York can count on.
Have you been looking for a way to help your neighbors and find a meaningful career that keeps you motivated? At Angels on Call Homecare, we are always looking for angels who have the self-motivation, autonomy, and caring compassion to join our team and care for Putnam County’s seniors and homebound. A career in-home health services can be a rewarding one that allows you to set a flexible schedule and hone the skills that carry over into caring for your own family. Whether you are interested in full-time or part-time work, we staff companions, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Check out our online job board to find the right fit for you.
Fall statistics for the aging population are not pleasant to read. One-fourth of seniors who fracture a hip when they fall will die within six months of that injury. Two-thirds of seniors who fall will do so again within six months. And, many seniors who fall may lose the ability […]Read More
Falling is one of the most dangerous hazards as we age. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 9,500 deaths are caused every year by falls in older Americans. Falls can cause not only severe injuries, but also can cost you a lot of money in medical […]Read More
Most of us know that falling is a common problem as we age and can lead to many injuries and hospitalizations. In fact, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in four Americans over the age of 65 fall every year; falls are the leading cause […]Read More
Home Health Care in Putnam County
Emergency/Non-Business Hours: 914-391-0785
Address: 667 Stoneleigh Avenue Building A, Suite 302, Carmel, New York 10512
Areas we serve: Carmel, Kent, Patterson, Phillipstown, Putnam Valley, Southeast, Brewster, Cold Spring, Nelsonville, New York